Saturday, May 29, 2010

How to bond rabbits and not have a meltdown !

Key word here "DON'T DO IT ". If you have ever dealt with introducing a new rabbit to others already settled into the house you will understand.For 4 months I have been trying to get a new rabbit Pete to live with Charlie and Em. Well I have lost. So last week I went and got Pete a buddy.Aja the cutest little mini lop. She loves to give you love bites.
So here we sit in the kitchen bonding. We are doing very well for the first time. Aja is trying to type. Next she will be rearranging the cage.
So now I have 2 cage setups in the yard. Had to buy a new pen yesterday. And then they asked for toys and more fresh hay. Well that took a day of pay.. Oh well I love them what can I say.
When they finally get happy together life will be calm, (for awhile away).

No comments: